These advice and support sessions will help older people identify - what it is that they want to achieve;
• the skills, support and networks they have or will need to achieve this; and
• the actions they need to take to set them on the right road to success.
Targeting older people who have experienced or are likely to experience a “significant life event”. The significant life event is likely to fall under one of the following six categories:
• Bereavement or death.
• Divorce, separation or relationship breakdown
• Health problems.
• Increased care needs
• Changes in housing needs or a change in housing circumstances
• Changes in financial circumstances.