Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Last year, over 15,000 volunteers supported us across the charity, and without them, we simply couldn’t achieve our ambition to provide more expert care for more people.
Admin and reception support
Key activities will include:
• Responding to enquiries.
• Answering calls & taking messages.
• Administrative tasks including photocopying and laminating.
• Greeting visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
• Showing patients and families around the building.
• Making refreshments.
• Talking to patients and their families.
• Keeping up to date on the charity’s work to answer general queries