1. To understand the link between stress (and vulnerability), activity and health & wellbeing.
2. To investigate a range of lifestyle choices and activities that enhance health and wellbeing.
3. To support experience of a range of activities that increase opportunities for social inclusion and participation in the wider community
1. Better understand how stress can impact on health & wellbeing and develop strategies to manage own health.
2. Develop mental ‘fitness’ alongside physical activity.
3. Reflect on current lifestyle choices, roles & routines.
4. To practise a range of activities to support a more balanced lifestyle.
5. Plan how to introduce lifestyle changes with minimum disruption.
6. Develop strategies and supports for sustaining change.
The Veterans Community Hub
1st Floor - Veterans Community Hub Sapphire House Unit 2b IES Centre DL5 6DS
Meet & Walk, Telephone appointment, Face to face appointment
Service available to
This service is available to all age ranges
Service available in
County Durham, Darlington, Hartlepool, Stockton-on-Tees, Northumberland, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Sunderland
Member of the Armed Forces Community
Costs to the client
There is no cost for this service
Accessing the service
MARS Referral, Contact Organisation, Application Form